- Can you give us a Checklist of birds and mammals that we will see in our journey?
We will give you the list of birds, mammals are not included but you will have the opportunity to see some during the tour.
- Can you provide a telephone number where our family can communicate with us in case of emergency?
Luisa Fernanda Cantor
Mobile: 321- 373 28 82
Phone: + (571) 287 6592
The number of the guide that will be with you throughout the tour, will be given to you when you arrive in Colombia.
- Do you have a package of pre-tour information for example on health issues, clothing, what to bring, etc.?
You should bring comfortable clothes made for high temperatures ranging between 25 and 30 degrees Celsius that are able to protect you from the sun. (Hat, goggles, gloves, long sleeve shirts, trousers, raincoat).
Our guides have an emergency kit.
You should also bring insect repellent, motion sickness pills and sunscreen.
- When and how can we pay for the tour?
To have space for you reserved on the tour, you must make a deposit of 25%, and a month before the tour you must pay the full balance.
- Can you arrange extra nights in Bogotá at the beginning and at the end of the tour?
Yes we can arrange for extra nights in Bogota, but it has to be arranged in advance.