Tour length: 09 days
Limit: 08 People
Serranía de la Macarena in the Department of Meta, Guayabero River, Orinoco basin – COLOMBIA.
Day 1. Arrival of international flights. Transfer to hotel. Meals are not included. Day 2. Early departure to the airport. Flight from Bogotá to Villavicencio.(50 minute flight). Once in Villavicencio, we will take a flight to La Macarena. please note that this route is operated in DC-3 aircrafts. (lunch not included). At arrival in Macarena, we will take to the hotel.Dinner in La Macarena (included). Day 3 to 8: Full day fishing. Breakfast and Lunch will be taken on the fishing areas. Dinner will be in La Macarena. (all meals are included). Day 9. Flight from La Macarena to Bogotá. Connection with international flights.
- Stingray / Raya (Potamotrygon sp)
- Amazon pellona / Sardinata Real (Pellona castelnaeana)
- Giant Bicuda / Agujeto (Boulengerella cuvieri)
- Vampire Fish / Payara (Hydrolycus sp)
- Gilded Catfish / Amarillo (Zungaro zungaro)
- Barred catfish / Bagre Tigre (Pseudoplatistoma fasciatum)
- Flatwhiskered Catfish / Barbiancho (Pinirampus pirinampu)
- Marbled Pim / Yaque (Leiarius marmoratus)
- Dorado Catfish / Dorado (Brachyplatystoma flavicans)
- Pirahiba / Valenton (Brachyplatystoma filamentosum)
- Bocón (Brycon amazonicus)
- BAGRE AMARILLO, Gilded catfish (Zungaro zungaro) : Fish weight 150 pounds or more
- PAYARA, Cachorra, Vampire Fish (Hydrolicus sp.) : Fish weight up to 40 Pounds
Summer time: December to March.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Hotel: One night in Bogota (day of arrival) and In Macarena Basic Bed, air conditioning, private bathroom, TV. One room per/person
- Boats: Basic 19′ / 6 mts. (wood) One boat up to two people and permanent hydration
- Meals: Started day 2 dinner and finalized day 7 breakfast.
- Transportation: Airport- Hotel- Airport. Day of arrival and second day
- Travel insurance Cover during the days in Colombia.
WHAT IT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- International Flights
- Excess Baggage
- Import liquor
- Fishing equipment